REFA Emerging Leaders
REFA Emerging Leaders membership was introduced in 2005 to educate the next generation of real estate industry leaders. The Emerging Leaders membership offers full REFA membership benefits to individuals aged 35 and younger at a reduced rate of $150 per year.
Click here for more information on membership.
Emerging Leaders Programming
Offered exclusively to REFA Emerging Leaders is the REFA Emerging Leaders Series. This series is designed to bring emerging leaders and senior real estate industry leaders together for an informal, closed-door conversation. Limited to 18-25 attendees, our industry leader speakers talk about their careers, how they got to where they are today, provide advice for emerging leaders and their take on the market outlook. Past speakers include:
- Dan Cordeau, Vice President, Leasing, Alexandria Real Estate Equities
- Shawn Hurley, Executive Vice President, Skanska
- Marci Griffith Loeber, Principal & CIO, Griffith Properties, Inc.
- Peter Palandjian, Chairman & CEO, Intercontinental Real Estate Corporation
Emerging Leaders Committee
- Tim Mulhall, Associate, Investment Sales, Colliers International
- Max Ricciuti, Analyst, Spaulding & Slye Investments
The REFA Emerging Leaders Committee meets monthly to plan 3-4 Emerging Leaders Series programming, community service projects throughout the year, informal happy hours, and other opportunities to network and engage in the membership.
The committee hosts 3-4 community service activities annually. Past charities served include:
- Greater Boston Food Bank
- Heading Home, Inc.
- Rosie’s Place
- Home for Little Wanderers
Follow REFA on Twitter @REFABoston and Join our LinkedIn Group - Real Estate Finance Association and REFA Emerging Leaders
To learn more about the Emerging Leaders Membership or Emerging Leaders Committee, please contact Jaclyn DiPersio, Membership & Events Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-399-7856.