BOMA Boston hopes you can join us for a one-day building workshop to help prepare you for the 100-question professional exam. Upon passing, this credential demonstrates your knowledge of green building and a commitment to sustainability.
Friday, December 6, 2013
GBREB, One Center Plaza, Mezzanine Suite, Boston, MA
8:30am - 4:30pm
Lunch will be provided.
Who should attend and why? Property Managers, Building Engineers, Contractors, Vendors, Asset Managers, Developers, Architects, Designers, Building Owners, Engineers, Energy Industry Professionals, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Legal Counsels, and Planners are all encouraged to attend.
|* Introduction to Green Building
||* Materials & Resources
|* LEED and the LEED Process
||* Indoor Environmental Quality
|* Sustainable Sites
||* Innovation in Design/Regional Priority
|* Water Efficiency
||* LEED Synergies
|* Energy & Atmosphere
||* LEED Green Associate Exam Review
Includes the following study resources:
* Access to 7x100 online practice exams for 90 days
* MP3's of Green Associate main topics
* Sustainable Investment Group's Study Guide in a PDF format
* Access to LEED experts for follow-up questions via an online forum
* Certificate of Completion (qualifies you to take the GBCI exam)
Click here for registration form
Please direct any questions to Maggie Collins, 617-399-7856.