The Greater Boston Association of REALTORS® Accelerated Business Courses (ABC Series) provide the basic building blocks, fundamental skills and creative techniques needed to start a career in the real estate industry. The courses will also appeal to veteran agents looking for new business opportunities through the use of ever-changing technology tools, online media and internet marketing platforms in order to achieve a much higher level of success.
This three-seminar series will cover the many elements of the real estate industry, such as prospecting, securing and servicing the listing, getting the buyer to sign and setting short and long-term sales goal with an entirely new twist to them such as Social Media, Electronic Forms and the Cloud. You will learn how to handle buyer and seller objections, gain insight on the most effective lead generation tools and skills, and learn about industry basics, such as agency, fair housing laws, and advertising regulations.
Attend courses individually or save by registering for the entire series.
All classes are held at the Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB)
1 Center Plaza | Mezzanine Suite | Boston, MA | 02108
Instructor: Jody O'Brien
8:45 a.m. registration | 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. class
Tuesday, March 24
A. Actions and Applications
- Lead Generation through today's tech tools
- Social Media - is our next "client" a tweet away?
- Location Services - the new "town square"
- Communication - OMG BTW TTFN...
- Rating and Review - YELP! I need a real estate agent!
- Content Sharing - Are they "pinning" away for You...Tube?
2 CE Credits: RE32RC03: Technology and RE Brokerage
Wednesday, March 25
B. Building a Business
- Pricing Strategies in today's market
- Exceptional customer service
- Working with today's consumers and handling objections
- Negotiate to WIN!
4 CE Credits:
RE41R05: R.E. Advertising Compliance and the Law
RE62RC10: Comparative Market Analysis
Thursday, March 26
C. Contract to Close
- Managing and Controlling Risk: fair housing, lead paint, brokerage relationships
- Creating a Business Plan
- Goal Setting - reach for sky and touch the stars
- Managing a long term success and financial freedom
2 CE Credits: RE10RC07: General R.E. Laws, Regulations, and Practices
Full Series Pricing
|GBAR Member: $180 |
||REALTOR/GBREB Member: $210 |
||Non Member: $255
Per Day Pricing
|GBAR Member: $70 |
||REALTOR/GBREB Member: $85 |
||Non Member: $95
Faxable Registration Form
*To register for individual classes, please fill out the registration form or call.
Questions? Contact Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-399-7853