9:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.
Forget about finding parking, bad weather, and the morning rush!
GBAR wants to make your life easier by offering you Manageable Mondays, our convenient, hassle free way to earn CE credits from the comfort of your home or office! All webinars are taught by Jody O'Brien
NEW in 2015! Manageable Monday Webinars are FREE for GBAR Members!
$20 Non Members
How to Attend a Webinar:
- Register using GBAR’s online registration process. You will receive an e-mail confirmation.
- A few days prior to the webinar you will receive an e-mail containing the webinar link from our instructor, Jody O’Brien as well as a reminder from GBAR.
- You must attend the entire session in order to receive credit. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Within 1-3 days of completion of the Webinar we will verify your attendance from the “GoToWebinar” report.
- You will receive a “Post Certification of Webinar Attendance” email from GBAR that you must reply to.
- Once your reply is received, we will issue the CE Certificate which will be sent through the U.S. Mail within 1 week.
For more information on System Requirements Click Here
- August 10: RE11RC07 - Antitrust
- September 10: RE33RC11 - Real Estate Professional Ethics* Thursday at 6:00 p.m.
- September 21: RE36R05 – Conducting Open House and Developing a Safety Plan
- October 5: RE41R05 – Real Estate Advertising Compliance and the Law
- October 19: RE62RC10 – Comparative Market Analysis
- November 2: RE12R07 – Condominiums, Cooperatives and Timeshares
- December 1: RE33RC11 – Real Estate Professional Ethics - *(Tuesday – 2:00 p.m.)
- December 14: RE57R07 – Brokerage Relationships
You may cancel up to one week prior to the class. No refunds will be issued after that. GBAR reserves the right to cancel the class up to 3 days before the scheduled date, refunds will be given.
Register Online | Registration Form
REGISTRATION CLOSES THE FRIDAY BEFORE THE WEBINAR AT 2:00 PM.
Questions? Contact Sandy at 617-399-7853 or email email@example.com
*All dates, locations, and topics subject to change.