Friday, September 5, 2014
Westin Hotel, 70 Third Avenue, Waltham, MA
7:30-8:15am Breakfast and Networking
8:00-10:00am Keynote and Panel Program
Join our panel of industry leaders for an in-depth discussion on the latest trends in the dynamic Boston Suburban Market. Hans Nordby will provide an overview and insight into the market dynamics. Our panel of some of the most active players in the suburban markets will discuss overall market influences, development projects and the current financing environment.
Topics of focus will include:
- State of the Boston suburban market
- Strength of Waltham and emergence of Burlington/Needham
- Where is the next emerging suburban submarket going to be?
- Office and mixed-use development along Route 128
- Emerging and overheated multifamily development pockets
- Financing environment for existing and development deals
Co-Star Portfolio Strategy
Managing Director, Capital Markets
Normandy Real Estate Partners
Edward L. Marsteiner
Partner & Director of Acquisitions
Richard T. Monopoli
Vice President, Development
Senior Vice President - Commercial Lending
First Niagara Bank
REFA Members $75 | REFA Non-Members $100
Faxable Registration Form
Please note: due to a database conversion, online registration is currently down. To register for the 2014 Fall Conference, please fill out the faxable registration form above or call Maggie Collins at 617-399-7856 with credit card information.
Please direct any questions to Maggie Collins at email@example.com or 617-399-7856.